After being very daring to tell my parents about this; I decided that it should reach a lot of others. I never ever thought that the secret I was hiding for more than 2 years will turn into a blog post one day, but now I’m writing it to kick off a series of blog posts that will show you how positive thinking has the power to change your life track.
The story started more than 2 years ago when I entered an extreme phase of negativity and stress and as a result of that; one of the very rare diseases on earth knocked my door. I’m not going through the details of the whole thing here but I have to say that not being able to eat was the best thing happened to me during that period, on the other hand, I was bluntly told more than once that what left for me are few weeks or maybe days.
As it started I didn’t know what to do; informing my parents directly (and especially my mother) would make the situation much more complicated since she can’t handle such a piece of news and she proved it when I was telling her the story 2 days ago. It was a very difficult state of confusion since I was occupying my job at Akhtaboot and bad news about the whole thing kept coming all the way until a decision of being wise and positive in order to get over it was taken. Here are the steps I’ve done:
- I was very persistent that I want to live and I’m getting over it, at least I convinced myself that it will end one day
- I left my job and started my own business (at least no one else will be in charge to cover my failures) – sounds crazy, no?
- I made my dream comes true and launched Nakhweh.com
- It was only one person other than my doctors and nurses who knew about it; a friend of mine who was my cover for any weird moves in front of my parents, friends, clients… etc
- I didn’t agree on staying at the hospital for a single night in order not to live the real life of being sick
- I kept looking at the bright side of my life all times
- I googled my case
Definitely I’m not ignoring that bad times of being a drama queen, very pessimistic, anti-social… etc, but on the other hand I’ve taken my decision to get over it. My ego of being strong and persistent in front of others played a big role in it.
Putting it all together; now I’m a co-founder and the Head of Ideation Development at Ideation Box, a very proud co-founder of Nakhweh.com and yes I could make it and got rid of my disease because obviously GOD was next to me and I decided to go back to my normal life.